- Support role to the Manager, Technical Operations recommending designs, test & recommend upgrades and enhancements to the technical environment, including servers and their associated operating systems and software both locally and remotely across the enterprise.
- Maintain and provision our Google Apps environment
- Ensure system availability and stability.
- Perform Server design and capacity planning.
- 24x7 availability via cell phone.
- Understand and work within the change control processes as defined by Sarbanes-Oxley and validation requirements.
- Candidate will have a college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4-6 years equivalent work experience.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory is required.
- Technical knowledge of Messaging/SMTP mail is required.
- Technical knowledge of Google and Google Apps for Business is required
- Highly developed understanding of scripting and shell commands, specifically within Microsoft PowerShell
- Cisco VoIP phone system
- Very good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities.
- Technically astute and appreciative of IT processes that enable delivery, on time, with quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic, professional and composed.